Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Gone Too Soon...

Bottom line is... we're around each other an'... this thing, it grabs hold of us again... at the wrong place... at the wrong time... and we're dead. ~ Heath Ledger as Ennis del Mar, "Brokeback Mountain"
--
When I heard about Heath Ledger's death yesterday at work, my jaw just about dropped to the floor. Other coworkers thought I was playing a sick joke when I relayed the word...

But then it later sank in... one of the finest actors of my generation (so far) was dead at 28.

You know...I'd almost semi-expect it if one of the so-called "Train Wreck Girls" were to have OD'd (Though...It may be the cause of death... it may not be... the autopsy is slated for later today. Will see what happens).

You were gone too soon, fellow '79er. Gone too soon.

Below: Trailers for "Brokeback Mountain" and "The Dark Knight"



No comments: