Why the name change to "An Ounce of Frivolity", you ask?
1) So I don't get confused with the band The Soundtrack of Our Lives. ~and~
2 ) The new name better reflects my personality (the playful side of it anyway) -- and the personality of this blog. It doesn't attempt to be a serious commentary on any one thing (Though some more serious subjects *have* been broached here). It's a hodgepodge... a playful romp... a little diversion for the writer, when she has the time to write. (Hopefully, it's a little bit of a diversion for those who read this... )
Until I become as well-known a blogger as some of the people I link to (Yeah, right...) , I think the name change won't hurt me too much... It's not like this blog is on the higher-end of the food chain, anyway...
New Name. (and one that will be with this blog forevermore.) Same old Penguin in the City. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment